Monday, October 16, 2006

It's October!!


HOWDY. Wow, it's been almost a year since I started this and while I have not been as attentive as I would have liked, I certainly have been busy. I am slowly getting things done. The Blood thirster commission is coming along and if it ever stops raining here in Houston I have another commission to do. For the Miniatures page I will be doing a Hordes boxed set of Trollbloods. Humidity has been killing me here. Makes my primer go all fuzzy. SO after one unit of choas warriors turned fuzzy I decided to wait it out. No one wants fuzzy trolls. Maybe an ogres or two but not a troll.


The guy I have here is an Arch confessor I painted a few years ago. I am rather fond of him, but sadly no one really notices the details on him. Oh well, sooner or later he will be appreciated by more folks other than me. This guy was my firat foray into Non Metallic Metallic. I think it came out pretty good considering it was my first attempt.

No comments: