Sunday, November 25, 2007

Some Shermans Again!!






So howdy. Things have been busy and crazy round here last few weeks. I was out of town for a while and then I was really busy with work and family and the Thanksgiving holidays.


Anyhoo, I have finished the 4 76 Shermans I was commissioned to do. I am rather pleased with how they turned out and all I need is for the commissioner to check them out and let me know if there is anything else he would like done to them.


I have several other things I will be working on over the next few weeks. I am hopeful to get several Panzers ready for Ebay sales, along with some other oddball items. I'll do my best to keep the blog up to date, I have been rather bad about keeping it up, but life is what it is and I do the best I can with what I have. I also hope to be able to go to Gamesday this year. I am not sure which one I will be able to attend, but I will be working on a number of things in preparation for them.
Hope everyone out there had a good Thanksgiving, and I also hope ya'll are looking forward to a Merry Christmas!

No comments: