Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Happy New Year


HOWDY and Happy New Year!


So I finally got the Sherman Commission complete and am moving on to the next one. I am doing a Flames of War Hellcat Platoon. Very cool models. Will post some pictures of them in the next couple of days.


I also have some more Shermans I will post here later. I seem to get a lot of shermans now a days. Maybe with all the late war hub bub they are more popular. I don't know, but they are a neat model and I never really get tired of doing them.


I picked up the Flames of War book, the art of War. A very cool book. I picked up a few pointers in there and I would recommend to anyone who wants to get some good ideas and guidelines on what a lot of Flames of War, or WW2 gaming in general, figures and models should look like. While it is not entirely comprehensive, it is a very good resource I think.


In the meantime, I have an older figure I did early year before last for your review. He is a Hasslefree figure named " Mad Dog". I fell in love with this guy as soon as I saw him and he was a real joy to paint. Hope ya'll like him!

No comments: