Tuesday, October 18, 2011

True Love? True Blood/? No, its Trueborn Pt 2


Howdy. Sorry I have been a little slow in the posting, but I have been crazy busy.


Anyhoo, up for review is the second of my 2 current DE Trueborn units. This unit is made up of females. Not the sultry sensuous vixens Hollywood my come up with. I think they have a touch of sadistic. I was somewhat inspired by the freak girlfriend character from the movie Doomsday. Maybe not the best movie, but it did have some interesting personalities.







The ladies have 2 of my blaster conversions using a splinter rifle and the blaster from the Reavers. its a little bit oversized, but, when compared to the undersized tip from the blast pistol, I prefer the reaver blaster.


As always, comments and thoughts are welcome!

1 comment:

Vitor said...

I really like the way you have done the blending on the armour!